Those geographies supplying raw food, resources, energy and utilities to rest of world are straegically attacked by the 1% crooks ( owning trading / profiteering brands) using all available tools, to manufacture disasters, , empires, genocides and sufferings for the rest of 99% living slaves..

Armed mercenaries like SS & Nazi for Holocaust of Europeans was sad.. but rest continues to live even worse.. nobody's pain superior or otherwise. Crudeness is not the same as simplicity!

Your personal data are stored inside Our Economic Forum (OEF). However, due to global nature of our business, your personal data may be transferred to 3rd / 4th / 5th parties outside of OEA. When data is transferred outside of Our Economic Area (OEA), we have spaceX agreements in place which include standard data protection to ensure legal in floating data away from bad and similar elements… 😆

Ongoing after 15 million+ had perished thanks to bio-drapa, bio-wuhan, bio-genocide wars by nazi strategically located worldwide

I wish I’d had courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.. wonder if excellence or foolish?

Deforestation has its social influence on communities as it certainly leads to a change or shift in their and tradition. The cultural and aspects of indigenous people are seldom preserved amid so-called infrastructure

The deregulation laws that led to the emergence of rotten systems that enables the 1% to go on looting and indebting the poor was orchestrated by our so-called elected representatives cum law makers.

Only thing standing between us & our objective is the billions of dollars corporations spend to try & persuade us to trade freedom for convenience! But as every underdog story shows, it’s passion and not profit that wins in the end.

One of our recent initiate called “Tribute to Lataverse” is a free and open sharing platform of music and songs (especially related to Late Lata Mangeshkar) – play or share without those fancy profiteering apps, DRM tubes and brands.

एक छोटा लालच, सत्ता, भ्रष्टाचार, घृणा और क्रोध सै पीड़ित अज्ञानी दिमाग; एक शुद्ध की तुलना? - माहेश्वर सूत्र

And don’t forget, repairing your credit score is not about regaining validity in the eyes of the system and its bhakts: it is about challenging an exclusionary and unjust surveillance machine

Sooner we reject big brands, a much better gift of liberty for future kids

Blockchain of humanoids manufactured for absorption into any industry, fueling to 🐒

The credit score is an essential piece of economic , but it’s not the only one. There are other ways of watching us and keeping us in check for upholding some servile discipline within our common herds, so deep state agents can proudly keep shining their tooth made of rare metals..

I'm neither your type of those defined nor oblige cleverness of any bank or govt. Your behavior during pandemic was pathetically corrupt, so I’ve no reasons for sympathy either.

Funny profiteering cats push to justify extortion, as if crude universe is corporatised and enslaved to fix contractually!

India is sold, so find of buyers & sellers for compliance formalities or resale funeral.. “With great dynamic relations come great commissions, transparency is boring without omissions!”

Show older

An open democratic network promoted by Signup for social media FREE from hype, hate and bias - create timelines, communities, groups, pages, start conversations, inspire fellow humans on WhatsReal, FaceLook, without Gittery. Aimed at discerning, transparent and educated readers under served by a media obsessed with rumour, drama, profits, adverts and ephemera. Experience the difference! Free from any nexus and big daddies.